Monday, May 14, 2012

INFRAPOEM


When the infrastructure holds, the world's a quick study.
Everyone all day walking around the fountains.
Samples detected where samples shouldn't be.
All day long I have sex with antimatter.
All day long I find the tractor parked
in the wrong spots of the yard.
All day the yellowjackets pocket in my sleeves
making me sing for my labor.
All sidewalk day long the sun sets on the greymen

When the infrastructure holds you still feel like a peasant
Holding the reins of a summer rain
in a sad cockpit
Because muck is alive in you your sister facepaint
blooms without breaking the mirror
With little Jupiters on a comb's handle
You go off making your lovely ways
across the bombed airport, the crushed kiosk on fire
with sausage spilling from its belly

You look cute as hell as you walk across the infrastructure
My grizzly belly is hungry for the infra
structure will attack a tree
Or a mousebox grandma in a little doorway
to get what it wants from the vault
behind the family photo
Infrastructure will roam
with a gate and a radio
The original man's chant, professor's nimbleness in speech
are skating on TV across the infrastructure

No comments: