Tuesday, May 29, 2018

From the sacred flow of objects
one into another,
I love you, Antichrist and animal,
I love you, pert discussion instructor,
taking part in the alarm that cuts my destiny,
garters drawn to partake of me
at the end of a long branch
with a head full of seeking hollows
latching myth to gridlock
broom's mustache on marble
winking from a torn brow
a twerk femme fatale
in her sinew of echoes
a latex runway
chopped muskrats
and opossums growing
weary decapitated
I let my lungs plant laundry
in deep earthen pipes
and save the laughter
in jugs of corked clay
a sheaf of rice daddy papers
a field mouse intuition
on tattooed whale belly noon
the geyser of an ambush
my calendar of nicked moments
bright doorways parties everywhere
a cemetery of dance
and a rag weed river
flowing through my transmitted models,
my lip of the sky's opening,
my eye-dapped angle
speeding sap to a table's
vibratory groan
of clutched soap.

Little Antichrist, little wobble,
for you I pray to the ice
and your dungeon father
with my sneering Jesus
these days are stacked wheat
for his gashed paw
his bosom a woman's belly
bitch yet to come.

No comments: