Sunday, March 04, 2007

Crumbling agenda celebrations

Wednesday, brain-fuck the government
beautiful talented women are walking face-first into my cell
there's a church organ old in my wall
skinny supermodel doors open up like cellophane
the salad-making days are over
and we're on the edge of making sense

tell-tale floors are bleeding pagan sacraments
put both sets of labia in my mouth play that saxophone
movie floors
I am a young century with a hard-on
forming in an oceanic mouth

picture us far behind banana-filled dumpsters
making out in our army clothes
Thursday arrives like a thumb
each finger is a holiday

4 comments:

Johny Manic said...

Luke, I was reading prose about water and came to realize that you are in fact the millennial Ginsburg.

I will just happen to be in Keene next week; flying up from Dallas. Would you allow me to buy you a Guiness and a round of ping pong?

Travis D.

LukeBuckham said...

Sure, sounds good. What date are you flying in on?

Johny Manic said...

I fly in late on Saturday, the 17th. Let's meet up Monday the 19th perhaps? There is much to discuss!

LukeBuckham said...

Yes, let's eat an airplane together.