Sunday, October 24, 2010

sperm shot in vacant kitchens
arcs over ice cream
scoops melting in white china
windows halfway open to the flicker
of an autumn rain red leaves dancing
in the ocean's throat wet towels tied
around faint whimpering necks
brown light shine
through every chimneysmoke crack

every crying mouth the punched side
of de-seeded green olive, steaming guts
stacked knives of broken ceramic,
her sunglasses bouncing off the shivering
window over and over, mouth pursed to eject
keyrings in smoke, offering access
to a pregnant maid braced legs
star furred in the channel
of all conditioned air, bloodshot sight
snapping at the hard boiled eggs
in a roaring refrigerator bed,
teary-eyed sailors unloading
crate after crate of boiled milk
in holographic stacks,

every room's chafed ceiling
quartz boulders raining.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GAMMABLIXT


SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE

There's much in the world that you can't explain.
It's revealed for you to remember
by the whispering voice of a distant train
or a midnight rain in november.

Horizon within! You can always find
the keys to Enigma. Let's mention
one basic Truth: of spirited Mind
is Nature naught but extension.

Internal expanses! In dreams, ridden
by fear and longing you roam
that deep Southeast in your soul hidden
...on your random journey back home.

---

As a native Swede, I am particularly proud of my love poetry suite Sonnets for Katie.

My Poems

*

Poétudes



And: reciprocity: for mutual benefit, you will do me a favor promoting your own blog on mine!

The best way to do it is lining up as a Follower, since then your icon will advertise you indefinitely, and I will follow you in return. Let's forge a mighty alliance of synergy and common interest.

Yours,

- Peter Ingestad, Sweden

LukeBuckham said...

Thank you very much for sharing these, Peter. I'll admit that I am not actually a citizen of Sweden, as you may have already guessed, though it says so in my blog's profile section. My occupation is also false; I like to play with these categories. I will now visit your blog...cheers,

Luke