Tuesday, April 05, 2016

EYE AGAINST EYE

   In the flow of new colors produced
   many bodies get lost in the furniture
   wires join the trees outside dancing rooms
   throats gulp and eyes swell vision breaks from the crowd to weep
   rocks pour from his throat his tongue a fiery shovel
       the mischief of gentility in a stabbed galaxy
   limp lovemaking paroxysm'd the gates of dams by wisps of sky lava
      factions of wheat turning to push the sun
   with vigor of agony stored up in attic and basement rooms, with chocolate powder
       the lights in the ceiling piercing a thought of infinite error
             into my tiny mind as my torso flexes for microwave
           and freed the lions and rattles flee from the idiot's wrinkles in my forehead
            and the hurt of whole cave-shot mountains
              steaming wreck in my timid atmosphere
                                                 my stupid life on a long feather of unearned thanks
                re-ignition of tiger flower in the time of my narrative
                 simultaneity of faucets many air-shipped pictures conglomerating sex
                   for the new age of revolutionary perfection that I missed
                     while shaving my ass.

No comments: