the rainy hills. They bathe me
in the slime that heals and kills.
It kills the old self that I left behind.
It scuttles that self's last
remaining grime.
They bathe me in the wetness
of their cunts. We eat the fish
they saved me from their lunch.
We serve the sky's green tendrils
as they climb. The swampmaids
love it when I dance and rhyme.
They're lighting me on fire
with their talk. Their anarchy
does not balk where mine balks.
I let them take me further in the dark.
I let them sodomize me in the park.
Their liquid phalluses retract and melt.
They let me melt mine
deep inside themselves.
They open every hole and scream
and scream. They feel the tadpoles
in my mammal cream.
Our mutant babies soon
will crawl the world.
United states of anarchy
adorn these boys and girls.
The rooted clouds unfurl above
the veins of swampmaid world.
No comments:
Post a Comment