Saturday, September 30, 2023

You've got that red fire
that I want on my tongue
you sculpt ponds
into orbs of dark light
and globes for the heads
of soothing scepters
you animate
the dining rooms
of the dead
with electric scars
and lay down
laminated aisles
for storms to flow in rows
and forms to find their vegetable matter

I dream of a dock
where dreams are finally fellated
in moonlight dream
like a lover of unmapped planets
dream with the yeast in my head
for the bread of my brain
hot bitch swollen
with the milk of my seed
drowning in daylight
drowning in the lightning script
of a metallic morning
drowning in the dreams of the damned
who sacrifice for a phantom

branches of space travel
are a tunnel of Christmas wreaths
and the trees on their wings are flying
when your desire brings my bones
to their desired end
staring upward into the infernal nexus
your beauty on stakes of rain
in the graveyard of my wars
a cabin for flowing water.

No comments: