Thursday, January 28, 2021

Estranged angels
of lost fates,
lovingly banished
to walk their circuits alone.

Ice dancing in synchronicity
eyes of a falling forest
crying out for parallel stars.

The canyon's rims
dripping with orange fire.
Walls in their tears of glass
are bulbs breaking outward.

Where do I sit
to watch my luxurious death
while the rain fall
of bodies and shark torn ships
follows me up
to the highest void?
How should my implanted sorrows
grant me to suffer?

Only the slip
that undresses time,
the yellow flower.
Crown of the sky's king
giving way to lips that whisper
and the solemn rock parting grass
a dog shaped vapor turning.

1 comment:

Caira Sari Merpati said...


https://agenjudioke.com/ adalah situs yang memang direkomendasikan pada tahun 2021/2022 ini adalah JAMINTOTO.