Friday, October 23, 2020

A green and grey highway
stretching between
the rails that break off
where the forest munches closer
to the pale line in space
and on the deck wounded
pacing time
I relinquish my golden painted body
and its black beard
I watch the gears in a waterfall
and mirages
only for the speaking voice
the fond error of man
to be found in key
for locks outside formation
let the vines rattle
and the shoe's rubber glisten
to silent tar
soothing over fountains
one lamp in a factory parking lot
tapping at a flock of wings
one resounding pepper
or warped set of cymbals
in our gas cocoon
sell me a number of leaves
paper that rides a river
and the roots talking
moon roll go me a solid stone
dice up the dreams
lay the eyes in feathers on a hood
purr me up to the landing
ladle him into the matrix
who leaves me in mineral waiting.

No comments: