Friday, March 09, 2012

>>>>>>Saint E<<<<<<

You're on a strong march
that will never end,
I can see it in the set
of your diamond head,
the way that girl said
"he looks so determined"
before dragging you into my bedroom,
while I waited humorously with wine
and gently turned up the stereo.
Body of genius, I understood,
the maker of unknown sciences,
stood in your bewildered hair
as she dragged you across
the whole kitchen floor,
the legendary strength of a girl's legs
that you were too thin to fend off.
Did you really expect me to rescue you
from experience? We gave up on that
long ago, there are no guardians
for those like us, and when in the afternoons
we watched screens and hid from the windows
smoking shit and gulping malt
we knew their spatial swords
would never reach our orbit.

No comments: