Wednesday, April 06, 2011

pleasure sleeve, denial of morning
cum on the eyelashes stunned
afternoon is a spaceship
where the leader makes speeches
drone mouth reciting society twilight
shit paragraph after paragraph
I want to smoke until the fog of the world
becomes obvious I want to drink
until the last friend turns the shades closed,
play forehead pianos
floods into sleep the unworld that worships
the fear of death, a barstool connected
to a television agitates tailbone lust I'll get up
feet on the glass of a cracked pinball
machine scrotal sac hung low
to warm the plastic everything
of a jukebox's case we'll eat meat
all day and drag the river for more
I'll lock my lips around your exit buy
you firm corporate tobacco cylinders
with my best looks the redneck
has no gun behind the counter eats
radio programs for breakfast cereal
I possess you to plunge my elbow hand
through the newscaster's chest TV
and make him necktie fuck me
hard in a steel fenced workbreak garden
feel the soul's ultimate slither up
and down within intestinal casing
apartments open wide to the new day
rug combed kneecaps lashed leather
skin tattooed with rented mailbox fangs
I'll grab the officer this is all talk officer
blank the headlines over your mind head
whole skaters find linoleum
coated thin with semen shine
the long bulbs, a flowerpot in outer space
could think harder to ram a deli into the government
sprint for ages on moneyed landscapes
you'll be invincible hardware
you'll make me wish I had invented god
you'll make me regret not being one
or two billion and imagining toilet paper first
the mascot for cancer, in sunglasses

No comments: