Thursday, February 09, 2017

Fugitive everywhere I go,
few dawn voices,
mostly sliding suns,
pines lapping the ticket of fire,

fugitive everywhere I go,
shrugged off by transport,
severed by extending universe,
newly ported,
ducking through meals,
split by a lunar gash,
knuckled under by tar like fleas, like lice
diminishing in spite of crude multitude,
sagging from angelic haste
and leaving it behind for the maggot's carcass,

fugitive everywhere I go,
I lunch with gigglers to attempt,
I leave with many shadows to burn in,
I stock the haunted cafeteria,
I print the waffles and the stacks of books,
flung to the skim milk,
charged with keeping the temperature gauge lively,
slept on by the slept on,
unsheeted with the sheeted,

fugitive everywhere I go,
I stun the cooler, I slither
onto metal bars,
I crawl through acid pools
on a grown-over and pock marked playground.

No comments: