Friday, May 06, 2011

X LEVEL

when I'm a sharkhammer of lightspeed
and tears on the drum
you drink my belly vein through a mailbox
terrorize the shopfronts with rim hair
I'm on the snug weight rolling swampward
organs piping deep in the lung clouds
to shrink green laws down bright
pin scattering its point, a throat
engulfed on its knees in a tattooed
parking lot I'll paw your back
and inky shoulders you'll send
a country of round stones
over my left shoulder
the wings above your tailbone
shrinking into a white candle
I'll grab the ends of your interrogated hair
you'll nudge the stem down
curtain the core of the earth
through a feather floor mattress
shank shiver the blades of a windowsill
open into daylight deflowered
blood on the mouth guitar lips
slipping nightgown twilight paper
yellowed hands over the full crest
of a superimposed moon, I open
your worthless coin as you
mirror on an armchair, ribbed sides
we're floating mastered

No comments: