Saturday, March 29, 2008

you're like a wet otter in my bed
your slinky fur
your silkiness in climax

I want to get all the groceries in the world for you
while you level a towering remote control
at the walls
and make the glass neighborhoods change rapidly
into heaps of multicolored sand

I'll get a glue-gun
and stick all your favorite things to one wall
for you to enjoy all at once
then duck at the foot of the wall
while you yell at me
and pelt me with my favorite things
until I turn into a wall
your favorite wall
that you can change with a remote control
made of me and my own buttons

you're like a wet otter in my bed
let's forget the errands and the lists of milk
that we have accumulated

buttons that strike back
can be pressed between walls of favorite things
heaps of multicolored sand
held in place with carefully placed shots
from a gluegun
aim me at myself and I'll do the job while you do the job

No comments: